Re: More on level of Detailing

I've seen this done and always wondered about the copyright issues involved.  Does anyone have a handle on them?

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA

In a message dated 8/15/06 2:10:33 PM, davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
There is no guarantee that a contractor will read the gen'l notes.  We had notes to refer the GC to the Nailing Schedule in the UBC.  After a few site visits to different jobs, no contractor had a copy of the UBC, let alone where to look for such a nailing schedule.  We basically reprinted the table onto our drawings after that.