Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: More on level of Detailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: More on level of Detailing
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:10:52 EDT
I've seen this done and always wondered about the copyright issues involved. Does anyone have a handle on them?
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
In a message dated 8/15/06 2:10:33 PM, davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
There is no guarantee that a contractor will read the gen'l notes. We had notes to refer the GC to the Nailing Schedule in the UBC. After a few site visits to different jobs, no contractor had a copy of the UBC, let alone where to look for such a nailing schedule. We basically reprinted the table onto our drawings after that.
- Prev by Subject: RE: More on level of Detailing
- Next by Subject: RE: More on level of Detailing
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: More on level of Detailing
- Next by thread: RE: More on level of Detailing