Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
13th Ed Steel manual comp beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT List <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 13th Ed Steel manual comp beams
- From: David Topete <davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
In Table 3-19 (Composite W shapes), footnote c states "See Figure 3-3c for PNA locations." I don't see the figure in the discussion before the Tables start. Would it be someplace else, or maybe forgotten when it went to print?
How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger?s low PC-to-Phone call rates.
- Prev by Subject: 1 1/2 Inch Concrete Stone - San Fran Bay Area
- Next by Subject: RE: 13th Ed Steel manual comp beams
- Previous by thread: re: condos
- Next by thread: RE: 13th Ed Steel manual comp beams