From: Andrew Kester, PE [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:26 AM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: re: glulam beam on shop dwg

Bill,

Did you specify the glulam on your dwgs? Did they use the right one? Does it work?

Reject it if it does not work. Tell them you will have to perform hourly services to analyze the beam and come up with a fix for their mistake, payable by the GC.

If it works, stamp reviewed and keep moving. Probably not worth the time to do anything else...

Andrew Kester, PE
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Lake Mary, FL