From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 2:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: glulam beam on shop dwg

Andrew –

I finally opened the package.

As it turns out, the transmittal was in error. The shop drawings were not for Glu-Lam Beams but for the TJIs and have incorporated all my comments from the original submittal (FWIW, I marked them as “Make Corrections Noted”, not “Revise and Resubmit”). Yes, I believe this is a little CYA on the contractor’s part, but I believe the error in timing is an innocent one.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers