From: Tom Skaggs [mailto:tom.skaggs(--nospam--at)apawood.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: More on level of Detailing

This practice almost certainly violates the copyright.  Note the paragraph on inside cover of the building code.

I taught a seminar a few years ago and wanted to use excerpts out of the IBC/IRC.  The conference organizer requested permission, and was granted fairly limited permission to copy/distribute pertinent sections.

Tom