RE: above ground post-tension floor slab

Mark:

Be careful about the detailing of the slab and foundation wall.

When I did homes on Cape Cod, we had to detail openings and open areas

Under the first floor structure to allow rising water to “enter and exit” the crawl space.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210