Re: More on level of Detailing

Since nailing schedules appear in many codes and other publications in identical or near identical form, I wouldn't wory about reprinting them.

In a similar vein, UL lets you print their ratings if you do so in full without changes. The building code officials in Wisconsin and I am sure in other jurisdictions as well want you to print the UL requirements in the construction documents but insist that only applicable material be shown. If the UL listing includes alternate materials and optional materials, you can not make everyone happy.

Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
I've seen this done and always wondered about the copyright issues involved.  Does anyone have a handle on them?

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA