composite beam program

Does anyone have any reccomendations for composite steel beam design programs?

At my last company we used RAM SBEAM and it seemed easy enough to use and had plenty of printout and calc info so it was not just black box. Engineers at that company thought highly of it. It covers all your deflection sitations for camber calculation and number of studs of course... I own Enercalc and this also has a program for composite beams, but I have got grumblings about using this program for composite beams from other engineers.

RAM sells their brand new program with all the latest updates and codes for $400 which seems very reasonable to me, but I do already have Enercalc.

STRUCTURE magazine has a good list of software but I did not see any that list composite beam design as a stand alone program.

Any thoughts?

Andrew Kester, PE
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC