Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Reposting "Error in Table 10-14 of Aisc 13th Edition ?"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Reposting "Error in Table 10-14 of Aisc 13th Edition ?"
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:07:47 -0500
I didn’t actually see this until Roger’s reply. Maybe our new spam filter was discriminating against you Vish.
Roger is correct about our
From: Roger Davis
You should send your question to solutions(--nospam--at)aisc.org . You will get a quick response and thorough response. It is great when Charlie answers question on this list because so many people get to see the answers but he doesn't have time to follow the list all the time or to get to involved with question and answer sessions. The help desk at AISC is there just for the purpose of answering questions like yours. It would be great if you got an answer from them and shared your new knowledge with the rest of us.
SDS Architects, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Reposting "Error in Table 10-14 of Aisc 13th Edition ?"
- Next by Subject: RES: deafening silence!
- Previous by thread: Re: Reposting "Error in Table 10-14 of Aisc 13th Edition ?"
- Next by thread: Free Structural Software ??