From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 2:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Free Structural Software ??

This arrived, unsolicited, in my inbox today.  The website provides
links to more than 57 MB of free software (two file downloads).   I
figure that it is:

1]    a wonderful gift of productive software, or

2]    useless software worth absolutely nothing, or

3]    MOACV, the Mother of all Computer Viruses.

Does anybody know which description comes closest to reality?  Has
anyone ever heard of this software?

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

How important does a person have to be before they

are considered assassinated, instead of just murdered?