Then click on "Contact"

Neil

It's a mystery.

At 10:18 AM 8/19/2006, you wrote:
Neil (and others),

There is no "Setford" or "The Setford . . " listed in the most recent Calgary telephone directory (white pages).

       I have not, however visited the posted web site.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Moore" <nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 3:28 PM
Subject: RE: Free Structural Software ??

Apparently the software company (Setford) is from Calgary, Canada.

At 02:20 PM 8/18/2006, you wrote:
I received the money, only from the Bank of Milan...
RATS I only got to keep it for one month until they discovered their
error....

teresa dellies, p.e. | bridge group transportation programs | carter &
burgess, inc. | office:  817.735.2835 | fax:  817.735.6148 | email:
teresa.dellies(--nospam--at)c-b.com