Re: Downloading PDFs of ICBO/ICC Reports - Am I Missing Something?

If you send a link I will see if I can save them.

Will

On 8/19/06, Bill Allen <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net> wrote:
I've tried downloading some ICBO, er, ICC reports but I get an error which
says "The document could not be saved. This Operation is not permitted.

I got this message on reports ESR-1355 and 1385 (newer reports), but not on
4627 (an older report).

What's up with this?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.