RE: Getting Windoze 2000 to Accept "Smart Ring"

Thor –

What would be simpler (at least to me) is to get an Internet based fax number. That’s what I’ve done. Now, I receive faxes via e-mail and they come to me as PDFs. The additional benefit is that I can see what faxes have been sent to me while I’m checking my e-mail remotely when I’m out of the office.

The fax machine is becoming a dinosaur (if it hasn’t already).

I know I didn’t answer your question, but I gave you the best answer based on my knowledge and capabilities.

Good luck with your solution.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers