RE: Downloading PDFs of ICBO/ICC Reports - Am I Missing Something?

Bill:

Something else to try is to right-click on the link to PDF document
and select "Save Target As....".  This should allow you to save the PDF
file without even viewing it/opening it in Acrobat through the browser.
Then the version of Acrobat should not have any impact on you ability to
same it.

Now, this will not work on some links as they might be setup to run a
JavaScript that will open a new window that would then open Acrobat within
the browser for viewing.

Regardless, I am glad you figured out what the problem was.  Little
computer quirks like that can be annoying.  I am still living with the
fact that it usually takes me at least several re-boots (if not more) to
get my Windoze PC to properly boot-up and load everything correctly.
There is something that causes some of my memory resident programs to not
always load correctly (such things as ZoneAlarm, Nortan Antivirus, Hotsync
for Palm, etc).  My leading suspect is one of my Norton products or
RetrospectHD (that came with my external HD), but I have not found the
time to try and figure it out.  Ah, the joy of computers!!

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI