cyclic load ,isotropic hardening material,ansys

behnam:
I have built a kind of steel connection finit element model in ansys v.9.
In experimental model the yielding mode of this connection is shear yielding. Therefor,because of that behaviuor ,the material properties of the finit element model must be a steel material with an isotropic hardening(bileanier or multilinear Isotropic Hardening) and the load that applying to the model is the cyclic load(displacement control) according to the SAC protocol. ansys help has suggestioned that isotropic material can be used for non-cyclic load histories.
Does any body know if I can use the kinematic hardening for this problem?
moment-rotation of connection with Isotropic Hardening is not rational.
regards.