Minimum lateral force requirements

Hello all,

I am designing a building of 107mx60mx18m with varying height. I have some equipments of 200tonne at roof which is at 8m from Ground Level. The height of equipment is 8m. The building is in seismic category A as per 1616.4.1 , I am designing the building for minimum lateral force of 0.01wx. What shall be the minimum lateral force coefficients for equipment?.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Ashraf

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information contained in it.  If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."