Re: Minimum lateral force requirements

Do you mean the equipment it self or its attachments.? Anyway, you could use Section 1632 (ubc 97, I believe you are using this code for your design) .

Regards

Tarik BERAIR, PE
CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
TECHNIP France
PARIS-LA-DEFENSE
Tel: +33-(0)1-40-90-11-13
Email: tberair(--nospam--at)technip.com

"Ashraf, Mohammed (Qatar)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>

22/08/2006 15:18
Please respond to seaint