Re: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents

Bill,

Go to explorer, highlight the documents, right click on the mouse and hit "print".

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Allen
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: OT: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents

Yeah, I know, I should address this to an application specific newsgroup instead of wasting precious bandwidth on this forum, but I trust the information here more readily than I do newsgroups.

Is there a (practical) way of printing multiple Word documents without opening each file and printing? I have several specification documents I would like to print and markup (no computer in my reading room yet), but opening each file is too tedious.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers