Printing Multiple MS Word Documents

Bill,

Hold down the Ctrl key and click on each document that you want to print. Then right click and choose print.

Randall H. Collier, P.E.

From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OT: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents

Yeah, I know, I should address this to an application specific newsgroup instead of wasting precious bandwidth on this forum, but I trust the information here more readily than I do newsgroups.

Is there a (practical) way of printing multiple Word documents without opening each file and printing? I have several specification documents I would like to print and markup (no computer in my reading room yet), but opening each file is too tedious.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

V (949) 248-8588 F(949) 209-2509

mailgate.winkinc.com made the following annotations
Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any views, opinions, or thoughts expressed in this email reflect those of the sender, and do not necessarily express those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. Thank you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------