Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Printing Multiple MS Word Documents[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents
- From: "Collier, Randy" <rhcollier(--nospam--at)winkinc.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:56:41 -0500
Hold down the Ctrl key and click on each document that you want to print. Then right click and choose print.
Randall H. Collier, P.E.
From: Bill Allen
Yeah, I know, I should address this to an application specific newsgroup instead of wasting precious bandwidth on this forum, but I trust the information here more readily than I do newsgroups.
Is there a (practical) way of printing multiple Word documents without opening each file and printing? I have several specification documents I would like to print and markup (no computer in my reading room yet), but opening each file is too tedious.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
mailgate.winkinc.com made the following annotations
- Prev by Subject: Re: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents
- Next by Subject: RE: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents
- Previous by thread: Re: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents
- Next by thread: RE: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents