From: mitchell.marc(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:38 PM
Subject: Drafting Standards - Grid Layout

What is the standard convention for laying out grids on a plan?  i.e. do the numbers go top to bottom and letters left to right or vice versa?  I have looked in the Architectural Graphic Standards book by Ramsey but could not find a reference and it appears that various engineers and architects do it both ways.

Regards,

Marc Mitchell