From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Is A-449 material available as threaded rods?

Bill,
If you check the McMaster web site you will find that ASTM A193 B7 is
commonly available in threaded bar stock.  You will not find a listing for A

449.  That is not to say A 449 is not available.  It is just that A193 B7 is

much more commonly available.

Go to:
http://www.mcmaster.com/

Then to "Threaded Rods", then to "Threaded Rods and Studs", then to "Steel",

then to "Plain".  There you will find all of the commonly available steel
types.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

Get real-time traffic reports with Windows Live Local Search
http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=42.336065~-109.392273&style=r&lvl=
4&scene=3712634&trfc=1