RE: Drafting or CAD standards...

Mike:

We have a very defined set of CAD standards.

As we have an "open studio office"...it makes all the engineers
"interchangeable"
That is, they can move from project to project without learning a new set of
standards.

Then all typical details are directly transferable, etc...

Makes for a VERY efficient operation, IMHO.

I once worked at a five person firm where EACH of the engineers had their
own drafting standards...

We use the roman simplex font for all projects.

The only difference is the architect's title block.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210