From: canitzcf(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:canitzcf(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fwd: Embedment Plate Welds

 I recall a List post that addressed "field testing" bent anchor bar/headed studs welds to embedment plates with a hammer and some muscle. If the weld failed, then you obviously knew that the weld was NG. Is there a more formal or standard process (ASTM, etc.) available for field testing these welds?

As always,
Thanks in advance

Charles Canitz