Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Embedment Plate Welds[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com
- Subject: Re: Embedment Plate Welds
- From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:10:59 EDT
In my case, the anchors are bent 3/4" diameter bars (unthreaded). In your opinion, could Chapter 7 apply or would that be a stretch? Since Chapter 7 references A 108 stud material, this could be problematic.
In a message dated 8/23/2006 4:23:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Embedment Plate Welds
- Next by Subject: Enercalc
- Previous by thread: RE: Embedment Plate Welds
- Next by thread: welding HSS to HSS