From: Paul Feather [mailto:PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Drafting or CAD standards...

We are less than 25 people, and we have full cad standards.  We utilize
standards for a variety of reasons; one we take pride in having a
professional and consistent set of drawings, also, we can utilize parts
of various projects over again with only minor adjustments and still
have all the drafting consistent.  Using a standard format not just for
the cad file, but for the drawings also, helps us to ensure quality
control; if the information is always in the same places and in the same
format it is easier to verify all the necessary information is provided.

No, we don't use a fancy font.  Clear and legible is better.

Paul Feather PE, SE
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net
www.SE-Solutions.net