From: Paul Feather [mailto:PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 3:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Cable Stay Costs

Does anyone have any references for costs of cable stay bridge projects?
We potentially have a small cable stay curvilinear pedestrian bridge
(117 ft / 141 on the curve) connecting two different project phases, and
I am trying to develop some ball-park costs.

Thanks in advance

Paul Feather PE, SE

pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net

www.SE-Solutions.net