Letter Proposal for Structural Engineering Services

Does anyone have a Word document of a letter proposal for structural engineering services for buildings they'd be willing to share?  I used to have one in which I referenced AIA C141, but I haven't been able to lay my hands on it.  I'll trade something for it if you want . . . what do you want?

Even a *.pdf document would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
John Riley, SE
jpriley485(--nospam--at)mchsi.com