RE: Business survey forms.

Title: Business survey forms.

Hans:

The number of “repeat clients”  or percentage of repeat business is usually a good barometer, IMHO.

What might be even more interesting would be for design firms to fill out

Satisfaction surveys on clients!!!!!

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile