Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Repair Detail of Moisture Retarder[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Repair Detail of Moisture Retarder
- From: "Bill Allen" <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:53:29 -0700
I’m designing a structure which requires a new pad footing located within an existing slab.
How should I instruct repair of the vapor retarder?
Turn down the edge of the existing membrane and tuck the new membrane up behind it (on the vertical face of the cut) for some specified distance?
Seal the two membranes? If so, how and with what material?
A detail would be cool, but that would be beyond my expectations.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Reinforcement percentage to control shrinkage cracking
- Next by Subject: RE: Repair Detail of Moisture Retarder
- Previous by thread: RE: Business survey forms.
- Next by thread: RE: Repair Detail of Moisture Retarder