From: Nuttall, Davin J. [mailto:dnuttall(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 10:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Shop Drawing Review

Hi Bill,
This is not an uncommon event in my experience.
I will still review and comment as I always would.
The problem is trying to implement the comments or changes after-the-fact which is really not my (direct) concern.
I am still on the hook for making the structure work, and I provide commentary to the shop drawings as I need.  At the very least, it should help CYA in different ways if the field needs to correct anything.
Good Luck,
Dave Nuttall, P.E.
Green Bay, WI