RE: Business survey forms

It is a little different for us as a subcontractor, but we ask a series of questions on every project. We poll the GC - our usual direct customer, the architect, engineer and owner. We do not always learn anything, as we've had frequent conversations with them so have an idea how they feel. And some years ago, we asked our major subcontractors and vendors what we could do for them to make their lives easier. You never know what they have been doing in a way they do not like to satiisfy us.
  Jim Getaz
  Winchester, Virginia