Metal Deck

Hi All,
            Can anybody give me the requirements of metal deck profile.
I am currently checking the design submitted by a contractor for an office floor. They proposed a metal deck of 0.64 mm thickness, ribs with the following dimensions.
10mm at bottom, 40 mm at top at 165 mm c/c spacings.
Is there any criteria for selection of profile dimensions?
According to the dimension of the profile proposed bearing width on support will be just 10mm. I suggested to reverse the profile to have more bearing on the support.
Kindly give me your opinion on this.

Regards

M.Ravinath
Kuwait