Cooling Tower Basin Minimum Temperature Steel

List,

Can anyone tell me what the requirement for temperature steel in a cooling
tower basin wall is? I have a copy of ACI 350R-83 That specifies between
.3% and .6% depending on the length of pour. Does anyone have a more
updated version of ACI 350 and if so is this still the requirement?

Thanks in advance,

Rand