From: M. David Finley, P.E., P.A. [mailto:davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 1:05 PM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint.Org
Subject: OSHA Column Requirements

I have a small industrial support structure and I want to have pinned connections (that is, 2-bolt baseplates) in order to avoid transferring overturning moments to the foundations.  Does OSHA provide any exceptions to the 4-anchor bolt column requirement?

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400

mailgate.winkinc.com made the following annotations
Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any views, opinions, or thoughts expressed in this email reflect those of the sender, and do not necessarily express those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. Thank you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------