Aisc Search utility error

Attention: Seaint list, steel-detail list and Aisc
solutions center.

I am quoting a mail posted by Bill Renieris in the
steel-detail list and my reply.
Regards
Vish
===========

Quote:

AISC13 M-Sections Wrong Data?

Posted by: "Bill Renieris" cybermail(--nospam--at)xploreware.com

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:46 am (PST)

I downloaded the AISC Search utility a couple of weeks
ago.

Has anyone noticed that the AISC13 M-Sections data is
wrong?

Regards
Bill Renieris
===========
Bill,

You are right.
The values in the printed manual are  okay.
In the search utility, the values appear "displaced"
by one box.

Let us write to solutions(--nospam--at)aisc.org and inform them.
I am forwarding a copy of this mail to them.

I noted another error and wrote to the list twice.

See page 10-14 (All bolted double angle connections)

For 11 rows of 3/4" dia A490 SC OVS holes for 1/4"
thick clip angle the table lists a capacity of 80 kips
 only under the green ASD column.

It should be 179 kips.

Regards
Vish