Re: your SEAINT post

Thank you Chris for your prompt reply.

I hope you will give wide publicity to the updated
release of the Aisc search utility.

May I suggest that you post an announcement of the new
release in the following lists?

steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
MiscIron-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com

If you are not a member of these lists, you could
request Charlie Carter or Scott Melnick to announce
it.
They are members of at least one of the above lists
and all of us are users of the AISC manual.

You guys at the Aisc are doing a great job and inspite
of these minor glitches, the manual is an outstanding
publication.

With best wishes to you and all your colleagues at
Aisc and regards,

Vish

G Vishwanath
Director