OSB grade

Does an OSB that is "PS2-92 sheathing grade to exposure 1 with a span
rating of 24/16" meet the requirements of the 1997 UBC such that it would
be considered "C-D, C-D Sheathing, plywood panel siding and other grades
covered in UBC Standard 23-2 or 23-3" and thus can use the shearwall
values for that type of sheathing in the UBC table?  I am not familiar
enough eith the requirements of the UBC (i.e. Standard 23-2 or 23-3) to
know the answer.

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI