From: Rand W Holtham [mailto:RHoltham(--nospam--at)CBI.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 7:27 AM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Cooling Tower Basin Minimum Temperature Steel

List,

Can anyone tell me what the requirement for temperature steel in a
cooling tower basin wall is? I have a copy of ACI 350R-83 That specifies
between .3% and .6% depending on the length of pour. Does anyone have a
more updated version of ACI 350 and if so is this still the requirement?

Thanks in advance,

Rand