From: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 4:58 PM
Subject: Smart Ring with W2K

Thanks for the replies on my question.  My problem is that I am told that W2K does not support the smart ring feature, so that even with a modem that recognizes the ring, windows will not process it through to my WinFax Pro program.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get around that ... ?

Thor Tandy P.Eng MIStructE
Victoria, BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net