RE: Load combinations with 30% Wind

Try Design Loads on Structures During Construction, SEI/ASCE 37-02 (Softcover)

Bill

From: TBerair(--nospam--at)technip.com [mailto:TBerair(--nospam--at)technip.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:04 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Load combinations with 30% Wind

Bill,

I looked into ASCE-7, IBC, UBC-97 and even into "Wind Load and Achor Bolt Design for Petrochemical Facilities" which is an ASCE 1998 publication, but found nothing about the Testing, Maintenance or even Erection conditions.

Tarik BERAIR, PE,
CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
TECHNIP France
PARIS-LA-DEFENSE
Tel: +33-(0)1-40-90-11-13
Email: tberair(--nospam--at)technip.com

"Scott, William N." <William.Scott(--nospam--at)veco.com>

05/09/2006 16:53
Please respond to seaint