Thickened Edge Slab - Jointing

Here’s what I got.

It’s an insulated, reinforced, thickened-edged concrete floor slab.  It’s 30 ft wide, about 60 ft long, and 6 inches thick in the middle, with the edge thickness of 24 inches.

Should I put in control joints???  If so, at what spacing???  Is there a way I can get away with no control joints???

The thing that is throwing me off is the thickened edge (I know what to do with a regular flat slab).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Maynard, PE

Gillette, Wyoming