Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RISA to sway or not to sway[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RISA to sway or not to sway
- From: "Sharon" <sharon(--nospam--at)arconengineers.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:30:33 -0700
I have modeled a 2-story, 4-bay (60’ long) moment frame in RISA-2D. The frame is supported out-of-plane completely at the roof level but only at the 2 exterior columns at the floor level.
What is the best way to model the 3 interior columns and the floor level beams?
Visit us on the web at www.arconengineers.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Rho factor for wind and gravity loads?
- Next by Subject: Re: RISA to sway or not to sway
- Previous by thread: RE: control joints in topping slabs
- Next by thread: Re: RISA to sway or not to sway