From: Joseph R. Grill [mailto:jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: existing wood floor joist bending stress

It would be nice if AWC would reply to the list or if Joseph will let us know what he might find out.  What I "think" I remember from a seminar is that the wood hasn't changed it is the way it is tested and that the new values should be used no matter the time frame.  So, I would be very interested in some explanation, again, from somebody in authority.

Joseph Grill