Re: detention basin

Title: Message
I have designed several earth detention basins- one is a soccer field which gets submerged a few times a year for a few days each time.
Another is concrete - like a box culvert and directly under a residential street- about 10'x 10' x 150 ft. long. The design is exactly like a typical box culvert.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA