Re: Test

Nels-
It came through.
Bill

In a message dated 9/8/2006 2:34:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net writes:

I’ve received only a couple of List emails in the last several weeks, both apparently related to ongoing threads.  I’ve re-subscribed with both my old email address, which will expire soon, and my new one, but have received no List mail lately.  I wonder if this will get delivered through the List.

Nels Roselund, SE

South San Gabriel, CA

njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net