ETABS/ Dual System

All,

1. Is there any one here can explain to me how to check SMRF Elements in dual structural system that it can resist at least 25% of the design base shear (per UBC 1997) using ETABS?

2. How do you scale up dynamic base shear?... I just found out 2 methods in ETABS and both have different results. In your practice, how it is done?

Thanks,

-Mondo