More errors in Aisc Manual 13th Edition?

Dear Aisc,

See pages 3-54 and 3-55
For a span of 46 feet.

The maximum total uniform load in kips for the
following beams are incorrectly tabulated

W21X93, W21X83, W21X73, W21X68, W21X62, W21X57

I wasn't looking for the errors.

Just happened to  notice them.
Please mail me the correct values so that I can update
my copy of the manual.

Also please remember to correct them during the next
reprint.

I have already pointed out other errors twice before.
I will alert you if I notice any more.
Regards

"Eagle Eyed" Vish
G Vishwanath
Director
HI-Q Design & Detailing Pvt. Ltd
Bangalore
India
gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com, vish(--nospam--at)hiqonline.com