RE: Test

I had the same problem – I was getting posts, but the ones I was sending were not being posted. I just subscribed again and hope this solves the problem.

Dennis

From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 4:32 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Test

Nels-

It came through.

Bill

In a message dated 9/8/2006 2:34:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net writes:

I’ve received only a couple of List emails in the last several weeks, both apparently related to ongoing threads.  I’ve re-subscribed with both my old email address, which will expire soon, and my new one, but have received no List mail lately.  I wonder if this will get delivered through the List.

Nels Roselund, SE

South San Gabriel, CA

njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net