From: Nels Roselund [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 7:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: TEST

Steve, Bill, Daryl.

I received your messages sent directly to my email address, but nothing through the List – not even my Test that each of you responded to.  Thanks – that’s been helpful.  I’ve sent a message to the list administrator explaining what has happened at my end so far – I’m sure he’ll figure out how to get me reconnected.

Nels

Nels Roselund, SE

South San Gabriel, CA

njineer(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net