Load factor for Cooling Tower

Dear fellow engineers,

I am designing a cooling tower. I have some doubt regarding the load factors to be used.

For  fluid load (F), ACI 350-01 says U=1.4D+1.7F. But ASCE-02, says 1.4(D+F). Which load combination to used for cooling tower basin design?.

Ignorance is regretted.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Ashraf

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information contained in it.  If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."